It is the Sengoku Era, and Japan has been torn asunder. Rival samurai warlords struggle for dominance, ravaging the land in their quest for power. Once thought to exist only in legend, the demons of the underworld have taken advantage of the turmoil. Escaping their bonds, they make puppets of men, beginning their own ascension.
This menace has already overwhelmed many of the ruling samurai, threatening to draw the land into a greater war from which it may never recover.
Only a few regions are free of the demonic influence. It is now up to these warlords to band together, fighting to free Japan from this infernal corruption.
Mikado Defenders features historical locations such as Edo and Osaka, renowned samurai commanders including Uesugi Kenshin and the "One-Eyed Dragon" Masamune, powerful Guardian Spirit allies, giant demonic enemies, an in-depth castle improvement system and more!
- Simple yet strategic game play!
- Intuitive goals: place your troops on the map, fend off attacking demons, and guard your castle!
- Easy controls: deploy samurai, select commanders, and unleash powerful guardian spirit attacks through intuitive taps and flicks!
- Play on your terms: you can suspend games mid-level, and come back to them later, picking up right where you left off!
- Soundtracks fully composed by Taito's famous sound team ZUNTATA!